- Web Development
- Web Applications
- Adding interactive behavior to web pages
- Server Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Less server interaction: You can validate user input before sending the page off to the server, which results in less load on your server.
- Immediate feedback: visitors don't have to wait for a page reload to see if they have forgotten to enter something.
- Increased interactivity: interfaces can be designed which react when the cursor hovers over the button. Allows you to build interactivity into otherwise static HTML pages.
- Richer interfaces: can add functionalities such as drag-and-drop components and sliders.
This can be called a crash course which can be completed in roughly 8-10 hours (including practice time) but demands immense focus and determination.
You can find courses for $10-$20 with high ratings (of different instructors) on these platforms.
Tip: Do invest a few minutes of your time in researching course ratings and their outline. If you do not wish to learn advanced concepts (which you may not even use), you can cross out those from your list.
An added advantage of these platforms is that you get a certificate of passing the course upon course completion, which can help improve your CV.
A code for printing “Hello World” will be as follows:
If you have any specific questions do let us know in the comments below till then Happy Programming!